Skip to main content
Gentlemen,

I rode my bike to Barns & Noble and picked up both the April and May editions of The Ring magazine. I had to plunk down $8.95 a pop to get 'em though. But to make it easier on those of you who would like to get the latest boxing scoops I'm offering a 3 day rental for only $2.99. And if you make a reservation within the next 20 minutes I'll enter you into a drawing for a chance to see a VHS recording of Ali v. Frazier. (Offer available while supplies last.)

F.Y.I. - this little known fact I learned from the cashier while checking out. Both Barns & Noble and The Ring magazine were founded by John F. Kennedy Jr. in the run up to what would have been an illustrious political career. Who would have thought?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey, Book Skimmers-
So it looks like we're talking about Tom McCarthy's book next. Because I currently have a conflict with my Thursday evenings, I'm hoping everyone can make it to a Wednesday discussion in April. I'm told that Wednesday, April 19 is open for those OH2 folks who normally have midweek obligations. I hope it works for everyone. Let me know if it doesn't.

Place and exact time TBD.

Steve