1. The Choice by Russell Roberts
2. Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
3. 100 Años de Soledad by Gabriel García Márquez
4. The Night Stalker by Phillip Carlo
5. Life on the Mississipi by Mark Twain
6. Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave by F.D.
Sorry to have missed some of you last night. Hope your feeling better now, Joe, after huffing those paint fumes all night. And we'll just have to wait and see if Steve gets a letter from the Stake President soon regarding some very troubling remarks he made about the Boy Scout organization.
Time for everyone to nominate books for the next round. I already posted a few options.
And welcome to our newest member, Kristian Heal. We'd love to see what reading suggestions you have.
And Doug! You're going to nominate something this time, right? That way you can guarantee the provo library has it on tape.
Anyway, I'm excited for another batch of good stuff to read for the next few months.