Skip to main content

Manly Book Nominations

Comments

  1. 6- Musashi
    5- Blood Meridian
    4- Redeployment
    3- Barbarian Days
    2- Soldier of the Great War
    1- Neuromancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6- Redeployment
    5- Barbarian Days
    4- Neuromancer
    3- Blood Meridian
    2-Musashi
    1- Soldier

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6-Blood Meridian
    5-Neuromancer
    4-Musashi
    3-Barbarian Days
    2-Redeployment
    1-Soldier of the Great War

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey, Book Skimmers-
So it looks like we're talking about Tom McCarthy's book next. Because I currently have a conflict with my Thursday evenings, I'm hoping everyone can make it to a Wednesday discussion in April. I'm told that Wednesday, April 19 is open for those OH2 folks who normally have midweek obligations. I hope it works for everyone. Let me know if it doesn't.

Place and exact time TBD.

Steve