Skip to main content

April Meeting - Kristian's house, this Thursday @ 7:00pm

Charlotte has been convinced to make her awesome Chicago style deep-dish pizza for your delectation. It's going to be worth coming for that alone. There is also a chance that there will be some thoughtful brow raising in connection with the subject of Murakami's oeuvre. There will even be a prize a for the first to arrive - a copy of Craig Harline's brilliant Way Below the Angels! Come on! How is this not going to be a good night. I may even attend in person.

Comments

  1. Come for the pizza, stay for the brow raising. I'll bring some cold beverage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys! Going to have to postpone for one week - I, and even more importantly, Charlotte have succumbed to some kind of spring cold. The house is filled with used kleenex rather than the sweet scent of deep-dish pizza cooking. Sorry for the late notice. Kristian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey, Book Skimmers-
So it looks like we're talking about Tom McCarthy's book next. Because I currently have a conflict with my Thursday evenings, I'm hoping everyone can make it to a Wednesday discussion in April. I'm told that Wednesday, April 19 is open for those OH2 folks who normally have midweek obligations. I hope it works for everyone. Let me know if it doesn't.

Place and exact time TBD.

Steve