Friday, March 26, 2010

3 out of 5 mormons vote to legalize marijuana!

For those that weren't at Jordan's place last night, you missed a rousing discussion in which we successfully defined the line between what kinds of morality should and shouldn't be legislated. We also pounded the IBC and Hank Weinhardt's along with some banana splits.

Thanks to Jordan for hosting, and welcome to our two new members, Doug and Jon.

Next month, it's conspiracy time again with Graham Greene's "Ministry of Fear." April 22nd, 7pm at my place.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a great time; I'm sorry I missed out. As for my "lame excuse",I know it's not very manly, but I had had a terrible week at work and I was feeling about as social as a leper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! I can't let you guys on your own ever again. Who knows what you'll smoke next.

    ReplyDelete

The Manly Calendar