Skip to main content

Round 3

Jon posted his picks recently, but due to his messed up priorities, won't be able to read anything for the next two months. So we'll read his pick for August. In the meantime, let's get some more nominations from everyone. If Doug gets his up soon enough, we'll read it for June. Otherwise we'll go with someone else's picks. Can we have everything up and voted on by next friday? Sure we can. But let's kick it up a notch. How about by tomorrow? That would be manly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey, Book Skimmers-
So it looks like we're talking about Tom McCarthy's book next. Because I currently have a conflict with my Thursday evenings, I'm hoping everyone can make it to a Wednesday discussion in April. I'm told that Wednesday, April 19 is open for those OH2 folks who normally have midweek obligations. I hope it works for everyone. Let me know if it doesn't.

Place and exact time TBD.

Steve