Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Votes are in -- Round 3

Here are the results, according to my calculations. Correct me if I'm wrong.

June: This Side of Paradise, Scott hosting
July: How to Survive the End of the World as We Know it, Myles hosting
August: A Short History of Nearly Everything, Jordan Hosting
September: Undaunted Courage, Jon Hosting
October: East of Eden, Brandon Hosting
November: Mark Twain, A Life, Joe Hosting

Sorry, Doug, you gots to put up more nominations next time. Manly men are democratic. Like Robin Hood.

If anyone needs to switch dates or has other recommendations, speak up.

4 comments:

  1. I'm very excited about the book selections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminder for the newcomers: Hosting does not mean you have to have us over at your house. We've done several alternative locations already (campfire sites, shooting range, sandwich shop).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking somewhere in the canyon for mine because for me, the mountains are paradise (and Arches is too far away). Any suggestions? The one thing I can say for certain....there will be cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. July is gonna be a good month. Rawles is a hero of mine.

    ReplyDelete

The Manly Calendar